Answered By: Himmelfarb Reference Desk
Last Updated: Oct 12, 2023     Views: 6

Faculty should contact the SMHS Technology Support Center at (202) 994-9400, and students should contact the GW IT Support Center at (202) 994-4948. For assistance with technology in Ross Hall Classrooms, contact Classroom Services by using the phone in the room, or call (202) 994-2856. 

Did this answer your question? If not, please click on "Submit Your Question" on the right side of this page, or email us directly ( and we will get back to you as soon as possible – usually within one business day.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Still need help?