Answered By: Himmelfarb Reference Desk
Last Updated: Aug 04, 2016     Views: 11

Contact Ross Hall, Classroom Services to request any audio, visual or special technical equipment needs. Classroom Display Services contact (202) 994-2856. Web site:

Did that answer your question?  If not, please fill out the ‘New Question Submission’ box on the right side of this page or email us directly ( and we will get back to you as soon as possible – usually within one business day.

Related Topics

Contact Us