Answered By: Himmelfarb Reference Desk Last Updated: Oct 12, 2023 Views: 48
Himmelfarb Library is happy to help publicize events occurring in the Library, Ross Hall or around campus that are relevant to the Library or George Washington University. Please follow these guidelines:
- The stairwell bulletin boards are reserved for Library-related signs, and for signs advertising SMHS/GWSPH/SON events.
- No signs permitted in the elevator.
- No more than 3 copies of any sign should be posted on each floor of the library, and all signs may only be posted in approved locations. Library Administration reserves the right to modify this policy at any time
- Signs posted should be tasteful to all potential readers.
- Items posted by students (like rentals, for sale, etc.) should be restricted to posting on the bulletin boards in the alcove right before the Library’s entrance turnstiles
- Nothing is to be posted in the restrooms unless specific to issues therein.
- Items will be reviewed on a weekly basis and removed when an event is past, or removed if inappropriate in some other way.
Did this answer your question? If not, please click on "Submit Your Question" on the right side of this page, or email us directly (email@example.com) and we will get back to you as soon as possible – usually within one business day.